Sky Adventures: Monteverde SkyTrek Canopy
- Departure from : Monteverde
- Tour time : 08:00, 09:00, 10:30, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 6+
- Notes :
Sky Trek is a thrilling zip line circuit that’s located in the magical forests of Monteverde. Your tour will start riding an open-air gondola from the ground to the highest point of the mountain where you’ll be dropped off at an observation area to admire fantastic views of the surrounding forests, the Arenal Volcano on one horizon, the gulf of Nicoya at the other. From this point, you will start riding down a unique zipline circuit that stretches across canyons, going from one mountain to another, and in between treetops. It truly is an exhilarating adventure of zip lining down the mountains. At our Sky Trek in Monteverde, you ride the tram up the mountain, and then get back to the base riding our thrilling ziplines, making it a perfect adventure activity with no walking segments – get off and jump on to the next cable. You’ll ride 7 cables that go up to 100m (328ft) in height and 750m (2460ft) in length where you will be astounded by its impressive heights, speeds that go up to 70km/h (43.5mph), views, and because you will be able to admire the surrounding mountains like in no other place.
- Aerial tram ride in the Cloudforest
- Amazing views from the Sky Trek & Aerial Tram
- Zip Lining Circuit
- Thrilling Adventure
- Picturesque natural scenery
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Sky Tram entrance fee
- Sky Trek entrance fee
- All equipment needed
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Walking Shoes
- Rain Jacket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- While the recommended weight limit for our canyoneering (rappelling) tour and most zip line tours is 270 lbs (100 kilos) it’s more about waist size than weight as the ropes (canyoneering) and cables (zip lines) are rated for well over 270 lbs but the maximum waist size for the harnesses used for these tours is 42 inches. So if you are a little over 270 lbs but your waist is less than 42 inches you can still do these tours.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.